Business Solicitors

Having confidence in your legal advice means you can concentrate on what matters most. Growing your business.
Call us today: 01702238733 Email us today!

Business Solicitors

Think the law should work for, not against you? We agree.


Our Civil Litigation Department works to help commercial and private clients who have found themselves embroiled in a dispute. From debt recovery, partnership, and contract & building disputes, to personal injury, insolvency, employment and landlord & tenant related matters. We specialise in dispute resolution and consider the commercial and financial issues at stake, as well as providing advice on the legal position. Our aim is always to help our clients achieve the best result possible.

Business Solicitors

Corporate Law

Our corporate law department has assisted thousands of companies, providing best value legal advice and solutions to ensure that clients achieve their business goals. From employment contracts and disputes through to mediation and company take-overs, buy outs & mergers, business litigation and business insolvency. We’re renowned for our considerable experience, usually only found within city centre corporate law practices.

Call us today: 01702238733 Email us today!

Email Us

Previous Enquiries

"My parents are elderly and wish to remain in their own home. Can you advise me, as I feel living independently may be unsafe for them?"

"There has been an accident on my company’s property and I need help, please can Voicelegal provide a lawyer?"

"Will Voicelegal be able to provide support since my business is close to insolvency?"

"Is HR assistance a service you provide?"

"My friend and I have come up with an amazing idea and we cannot wait to become business partners. Can someone help us get started?"

"I need a lawyer to help me with a serious problem, can Voicelegal get in touch please?"

"Do you work with private clients?"

"I want to make new contracts for my company. Can one of your lawyers help me out?"